STRATEGIC GOALS 2013-2018
The Piscataway School community will provide every child an education that ensures that he or she can pursue post-secondary education without the need for remedial course work. This education will prepare him or her to succeed in our diverse society.
District support services, meaning all services outside the academic core, will be delivered on time and within budget, with 95% of our school based customers rating our service as satisfactory, including 50% rating service as excellent.
Despite dwindling resources, the Piscataway Board of Education will work to overcome the economic, political and social challenges facing our district and strive to ensure that funding and facilities are available to achieve our other goals.
DISTRICT 2016-2017 ANNUAL GOALS
1. Continue to develop innovative Administrative Leaders who reflect the District's vision through ongoing mentoring, professional development, and implementation of administrative best practices.
2. Continue to implement the Jump Ahead and Math Potential programs developed in 2015-16, evaluate their effectiveness, and introduce similar support in Language Arts to inspire our students to reach their full potential.
3. Conduct a District-wide needs assessment of the infrastructure, resources, professional development, and curriculum required to provide continuity and consistency in technology-based learning in all content areas and across grade levels. Prepare an action plan addressing continuity and consistency for implementation in the 2017-18 school year.
4. Present final proposal for improvements to District athletic facilities and prepare second question for voter approval.
5. Analyze District enrollment projections, assess District capacity, and prepare a report on possible future facility needs/upgrades.